1) Information Collected.
For the efficient provision of the products, services and employment or contract engagement opportunities contemplated hereby and in the related Terms of Service, 1Place may collect, analyze and utilize, for provision of goods and performance of our services from time to time, various information from our customers and other parties relevant to our efforts. This information may include, without limitation, names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, product interests, activity interests and other demographic information. Information is also collected based on the needs of our customers that may include personal information about data subjects that use the services of our customers.
We use and collect information through log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze user movement.
2) Information Use and Retention.
Your information may be transmitted across national boundaries. If you desire that we not share any information, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can record your preferences. However, it may not be possible for us to continue provision of services and will not be possible for us to provide your information to those interested in your services, absent such sharing. If you are visiting our website from a specific location, you may be re-directed to a different website that we maintain for users of that country. Information shall be retained so long as needed for provision of contemplated services and otherwise as legally required from time to time as determined by 1Place management.
We collect information through the use of computer “cookies” or data files, which recognize your computer or device when you return to our site or re-use our mobile application. You may instruct your computer or device to refuse these cookies, but this is likely to impair or impede the service we are able to provide you.
4) Third Parties.
Upon written request directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will disclose by category (and in greater detail, where practicable), the pieces of personal information that we collect about you, the categories of sources from which that information is collected, the business purposes for collecting or selling the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information is shared.
5) Targeted Advertising.
While we do not do so at this time, we may use the information which you provide and which we derive from it to cause you to receive digital advertising from us and third parties, which is based upon your background and web browsing history.
6) Certain Consents.
As a condition precedent to your use of this website, you expressly agree as follows:
- Your information will be shared with third parties.
- Your information may be transmitted across national boundaries to and from the United States and other countries.
- You are aware of your right to object to the contemplated processing of information and will proceed in accordance with this Policy in order to object.
- You are aware of the collection and further processing of various information about you in order to provide the services and opportunities
- contemplated hereby.
- You are aware of your right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- You are aware of your right to access, modify and delete data by giving notice to email@example.com.
- We will place ‘cookies’ on your computer or mobile device.
- With your consent below, you also agree that the geo-location data transmitted by your mobile phone or other device equipped with Global Positioning System technology or equivalent may be used by us to send to you targeted advertising or other communications.
- You hereby agree that in providing your mobile phone number in registering for this application, you expressly consent to receive calls and SMS messages, including auto-dialed and automated calls and texts to that number for marketing and promotional purposes from us and companies associated with us. Message and data rates may apply.
- If you revoke any part of this consent, your access to our website and our mobile application may be affected. To revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Interfaces with Third Party Applications.
Our applications may offer application programming interfaces (API’s) with the programs offered by third parties. If you are using our API’s to interface with these programs, you represent that you have the permission from the licensors or owners of these programs to implement the API’s with our applications. We make not representations about the privacy, processing or use of any information by such third parties.
8) Risk of Security Breaches.
While we believe and intend that our information security practices reflect good practice, there is no such thing as perfect information security. As such, users assume the risk of security breaches and all consequences resulting from them. In furtherance of the foregoing, users must safeguard their credentials. We assume no liability for any unauthorized access by a third party to any information or database maintained by or for us or with respect to the services which we provide.
9) Linked Sites.
Our website and application do contain links to other websites such as those of potential employers. We have no control over their operation and/or the accuracy of any statements made on them and assume no responsibility with respect to them or their legal compliance.
10) Children’s Privacy
The website and our mobile application are not for general audiences. We do not offer subscriptions or services to individuals under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the website and our mobile application. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information or PHI from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website, our mobile application or on or through any of its features. If you are under 18, you may not register on this website and our mobile application, use any of the features of this website and our mobile application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should an individual whom we know to be under the age of 18 sends personally identifiable information to us, we will delete or destroy it as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have personally identifiable information or PHI, please contact us.
If you are a customer that inputs information related to children under the age of 18, you represent to 1Place that you have the requisite authority and permissions to collect and for us to process the information.
11) California Residents.
Shine the Light Law. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits users of the website who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. California residents who have an established business relationship with us may make a written request to us about whether we have disclosed any personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year. To make such a request, please email email@example.com.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
California consumers have the right to request: the categories of personal information we have collected about consumers; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share or sell personal information; the categories of personal information about consumers that we have sold; the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about a consumer; right to request deletion of their personal information, the right to opt out of the sale of their information, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80.
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
California residents may request a list of all third parties with respect to which 1Place has disclosed any information about you. If you are a California resident and want such a list or desire that we not maintain or utilize a record of your internet usage or path to our site, please send us a written request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your e-mail or on the envelope or post card and in the body of your request. Please include your name and full contact information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
12) European Privacy Rights
While we do not specifically market our services to those who reside in the Europe Economic Area (the “European Union” or “EU”), we will provide accommodations for the exercise of your rights provided under data protection laws of the EU, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). By visiting our website, you are consenting to the transfer of your information from your jurisdiction.
If you are entitled to privacy rights under the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your information. However, if you have questions or concerns you can contact us any time.
- Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, and portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
- Right to opt-out to direct marketing. You have the right to opt-out at any time to receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences on the Site. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including Site announcements and administrative messages relating to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according to the European Data Protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
Grounds for Using Your Personal Data. If we process your information in any way, we rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information to enter into a contract with you and to perform Services that you request.
Storage and Protection of Your Personal Data. We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected and to perform our contractual and legal obligations. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, we store email addresses until the user requests to be unsubscribed or removes themselves through any self-service tools offered to the user.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your personal data and communications between us. This includes, when required or as we deem appropriate and feasible under the circumstances, encryption and written commitments from third parties that may have access to your data that they will protect the data with safeguards that are substantially equivalent to those used by 1Place.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free, however. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security of your data, and we are not responsible for processes and networks that we do not control. Users assume the risk of security breaches and the consequences resulting from them. Please be careful in deciding what information you send to us via email or over the Internet.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time in our sole discretion and to the extent required for compliance with applicable law and interpretation, and any such amendments shall apply to information already collected and to be collected.
14) Dispute Resolution and Choice of Law.
Except as otherwise required by law, any disputes regarding this Policy shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with American Arbitration Association rules in Auckland New Zealand in accordance with Delaware law.
If you desire that we stop e-mail communication with you, please contact email@example.com.
16) Business Acquisition.
If our business is acquired in whole or part by another company, then personal information maintained by us may be shared with that entity, subject to this policy.